Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Doing Pretty Good

It's been 3 weeks since my full knee replacement. I'm walking on the bad leg already, without the walker. I've been doing home therapy a couple of days a week. Peggy is taking good care of me. I love her! (But, she makes me get my own Beer now.)

Home therapy. Shelly is measuring my range of movement. I think I had improved 3 more degrees. It's hard work.

I have one little, bad looking spot. It's a little red.

Some of my first steps without the walker.

Sitting outside, we set up a hummingbird feeder on the table and they buzz us all the time. Pretty cool.

More wildlife in the tree next door. The owl sat in the tree all day.
The drive thru at the Dairy Queen. Some guy tried to drive thru with a 5th wheel on his truck.


He must have been crazy.

We couldn't find Caramel Apples at the store here, so we make our own. They are killer good. I love Peggy!

Katie looking for her friends, Buffy and Gracie. They just pulled in to town today.


BGE Picture of the Blog.

Cooking with the palm trees in the background.


Live Happy and Always Go Big.



 

1 comment:

  1. That Dairy Queen guy went viral after that. I saw it on fb up here in michigan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.