Sunday, August 16, 2015

Goodbye To Deadwood

We left Deadwood and moved to Billings Montana. Peggy did some driving on the way about 150 miles and I did NOT go crazy. She did a real good job.
She even had to drive thru some small towns.
We had a good time in Deadwood and it was time to move on. The bike rally was a ton of fun and it was good to see some of our friends from Saginaw.
Here is our site in Billings Village RV Park. This is a real nice park and I think we have one of the best sites in the park. 
We have a lot of things to do here. I need to get the oil changed in the Big Truck. Our mail is coming here and it has the truck license tabs in it. 
Today we are going to go to Cabela's, one of my favorite stores. I can always find something I need there.
 
Live Happy and Always Go Big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.