Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Watch for Scams

 I got a phone call from Dish Network. They said they had to update my receivers. But it did not sound right that they were going to charge me $174.99 to do it. So I looked it up on the internet and found that it was a scam. Dish Network will never call you!

Dish Network Scam. Beware of this. They tried to get me and almost did. But it did not sound right

Link: Dish Network Scam Read about it here. 

I got the drone out and got a good picture of our lot.

When I got back from my trip back to Michigan we took the Tracker to A&R Grill. On the way the car was shaking really bad. So the next day I went to my favorite car repair shop, Big O Tires. They found my problem in minutes. One tire was coming apart. So I doubled the value of the Tracker by putting on new tires and windshield wipers.  Now it drives like a new can!  

We have a new member in the Family, Barley. This is Terry's new puppy.


We are starting to pack up for our summer trip. The weather is starting to get a little hot here. Later this week it's going to got up to 103. That is too hot!

I am taking the Big Truck to get it washed today. It's pretty dirty just sitting on the lot. We are looking forward to a good summer trip. We are going to the Oregon coast. 


I went to the knee doctor yesterday. He took this picture. I need my left knee replaced. So when we get back I am going to get that done and maybe replace the right knee later. It's a bitch getting old!


BGE Picture of the Blog.

Whipping up a little Pizza on the BGE.
 

Live Happy and Alway Go Big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.