Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Big Truck

Ok Big Truck = Big Maintenance. I took the truck in for an oil change and checkup. It took all day. I was at the shop from 7 am to 4 pm, ALL DAY. So next time I will pack a lunch. They found a few things to fix or replace. Of course they could not do it that day. So I have to take it back on Friday. That is only half the story. The truck still needs 4 back tires. I went to the biggest tire store in town and they called all over the state looking for tires and could not find any.  He even called Michelin and they did not have any and did
not know when they would make any. I want the same tires that are on the truck. Michelin 255/80R22.5 XRV's. So when I got back to our rolling home I looked online and found some in Hickory, NC on SimpleTire.com. So they will be here on Monday.We have had to extend our stay here for another week to get all this work done. It is something you just have to do.
Billings is a nice town to stay and get all this work done. They have all the big box stores that we do not see in some of the small towns we stayed at like Deadwood. Only 1275 people live in Deadwood.
 
Live Happy and Always Go Big.
 


   
 

2 comments:

  1. Just went to check on tire for our rig, Michelin 275/70R 22.5. Learned they are made in Spain and had to order them for next month. Good thing we here until Oct 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAD, Next time take it to severns truck repair. we will get it done faster.... garanteed. Tires. we get 1.9 hrs for a full wervice grease air in tires ect fill all fluids. Plus i get to beat the hell out of it when im done.. lol Dont let them places nickel and dime ya for shit. It should only take a hour to do all four drive tires. My boss would kill me if it took any longer than that. lol have fun...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.