Sunday, April 18, 2021

Trip Home

 I had to make a trip home,
my mother passed away on 4-3-21. She was 87 and in bad health. So she's in a better place now. It was good to see all the family, I wish it was in better circumstances. 


We put her in the wall with Dad and Kevin. I looked inside and Dad's casket had broken on the top a little bit. They didn't want us to see that, but I was ok with it. After all, Dad has been in there for 41 years. 

This is the only picture that I have of my Dad. In this picture he's working at the school bingo.


We all met up at Logger's Brewery to toast one to mom.

It was good to see Marty and Kathy. I haven't seen them in a long time.


Cousin Mike, doing Good.

After the funeral we went to Terry's house to toast mom with her favorite drink, Gin and Tonic.

The weather was good enough to sit outside on the deck.

Terry and Kathy have a beautiful house in the woods. They've done a lot of work to make it a nice place.


Brewmaster, Terry, standing next to something to make Beer with. I am not sure what it is. 


It was fun to hang out with Heidi, Matt and Danny for a couple of days. We're all going to meet up at next year's Eggtoberfest.

Danny on the phone working. But it was good weather for April in Michigan.

It was a long flight home to Yuma. Flights cancelled and a couple of changes. I got back at 10:30 at night. I still hate flying! 


BGE picture of the Blog.

Smoking some Pork Butts for the St. Patrick's party.


Live Happy and Always Go Big.

Dish Network Scam. Beware of this. They tried to get me and almost did. But it did not sound right

Dish Network Scam Read about it here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.