Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Get Ready For Thanksgiving

We are busy getting ready for the Thanksgiving Party. I had to go get propane it was cheaper here then at home. It was $21.75 to fill one tank. Peggy did laundry while I went to the store. Had to get new head lights for the truck one burned out.
Yesterday we went to Fredericksburg it is the Frankenmuth of Texas. A little German Town. The only thing they are missing is Bronner's Christmas Store.
Can you tell We are in Texas.
 
Peggy on the putting green in the park.
My new phone case.
We were at the neighbor's camp fire last night until it got down to 42 degrees.
Today I am going to smoke my Salmon for the party.
 It is sunny and it should get to 70 degrees.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.