Friday, January 9, 2015

Below Average

They tell me the average temperature is 70 here in the Rio Grande Valley. Then why did it only get to 40 yesterday? It is still cold today too.
So yesterday we had to play inside. After watching a movie we took our neighbors to Peckers to watch live music in the afternoon. The place was packed with "Winter Texans" that is what they call us. It was a good time. Then we had to get back for the Wood Shop cookout. A burger and two beers for $8. Then after the cookout it was Texas hold 'em time. I had fun but did not play well. I will get them next time.
 
Peggy, Diane and Jeff. We had to have some of those loaded sidewinders.
I am trying not to put pictures of food on the blog but these are so good I can not help it.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.