Friday, January 16, 2015

Better Days

The weather is getting better. It is going to get to 64 today, 72 tomorrow.
Last night I played Texas Hold'em. I got some good hands final but the last hand was the killer. I had ace, ten in my hand, the flop was queen. king and a jack. That gives me a ten to ace straight, a great hand. Then a guy at the table went all in and another player went all in. Oh I thought this is going to be a great WIN. I went all in. We all turn our cards over. The first guy had a king, seven. The other player had a ace, ten also. So I thought I will have to split the pot. Then the turn card was a queen. I am still in good shape. Then the river card was a KING. Oh no the gives the first guy a FULL HOUSE. Beating my STRAIGHT! It was still fun.
To day is going to be nice out, so it's time to make some Jerky on the BGE.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.