Monday, October 12, 2015

Next Stop Vegas

We met some people that like it BIG too. His truck is bigger then mine! Bill and Audrey. They were parked right next to us. 
 Now that is a truck.

Peggy got a new humming bird feeder. I thing it is a little weird that there are humming birds here, there are no flowers around here for them to feed on.
Our next stop is Las Vegas. We are going to stay two weeks at a real nice resort right in town. So I went online and got us tickets to see Ron White. He is one of our favorite comedians. So I had to print out the tickets. This is SO much fun. The first ticket came out fine, Then the printer decided to run out of ink. the second ticket came out yellow. After a couple of try's and a few bad words, I had to go to town and spend 63 bucks to get the tickets printed out. That was so much fun. Sometimes I hate technology when it does not work. I have forgot that is what I did for a living. It was more fun when I got paid for it.
 
 
Live Happy and Always Go Big.    
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.