Saturday, December 5, 2015

Pizza

I am trying not to take pictures of food but we can talk about it. I have been making my own Pizza dough and it is killer good on the BGE. I made Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza the other night. I prebaked the crust on the BGE. Then added the chicken and bacon.
 
We took Cliff to the city park so he could remember what GRASS looked like. He was so happy to poop on real grass again.

Look at that stunned look. It IS real GRASS!
The weather has been a little cool here. Low 70's during the day and in the high 30's at night. But NO rain. I have had to fill the propane twice so far.
A lot of the vendors are starting to set up in town. We found a place the sells Dot's Pretzels from North Dakota. They are really good. Hard to stop eating them sometimes. We also found a place that cooks fresh cut French Fries that are really good. So much food so little time.
 
Throw-Back Picture of the Blog.
In the motorhome at Boyne Highlands skiing with Danny and Heidi. What a good time.
 
Live Happy and Always Go Big. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.