Saturday, April 30, 2016

Windows 10

My computer is a couple of years old. It has Windows 7 Home Premium on it and I like the way it works. One night last week Microsoft decided to "upgrade" my computer to Windows 10. They just shut it down and started loading Windows 10. The next day I tried to use my computer. Windows 10 is a lot different then 7. It looked more like Windows 8 and we got rid of one computer because we hated windows 8. The big problem was that the screen flashed about once ever 60 seconds or so. If I was working on something it would just disappear or stop working all together. I looked it up on YouTube on how to fix this problem, had to use my phone to do that. I did the changes, but the problem still happened. So I made the dreaded phone call to Microsoft. After 45 min on the phone it was still screwed up. So they told my how to go back to Windows 7. They said it would take 2 to 3 hours and DO NOT shut the computer off. Well, after 18 hours it still was not done. So I made another call to Microsoft. They told me to just wait or call HP to get the boot disc to reload Windows 7 and lose all my files and pictures. So I waited 2 more hours, I finally just shut it OFF and crossed my fingers that it was going to be OK. Finally, it rebooted and OMG it was back to Windows 7 again. I was so happy! 
   So after a week of messing around I got it back the way I like it.

Our cook James at my Birthday dinner.

So that was not the worst thing that happened this week. We came home after my birthday dinner and Cliff was so happy he jumped off the top step from the bedroom and injured his left front leg. He could hardly walk. He has been going down hill for a long time and was having bad side effects from all the meds he has been on for so long. So the next day we had to take him for his last ride. It was not fun. He was such a good dog. We will miss him. Here are some good pictures of Cliff.
 Cliff in the Big Truck. Always ready to go.
One of his favorite places on the couch.

This was the last picture I took of Cliff.
Throw-Back Picture of the Blog.
One of the Best dogs we ever had.
 
Live Happy and Always Go Big. 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.