Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Finally on the Move Agian

We were stuck in Bakersfield, CA waiting for parts to fix one of our slides. It took a month! Things do not move fast in the RV world. We even had to stay at Camping World one night. 
 We had the truck parked on the other side of the RV for the night. It took them two days to fix the slide.
After they got if fixed we went to Crest RV Park, just down the street from Camping World. This was a great park. It had a Bar and Restaurant in it. We ate there that night and it was great.
 So we have moved 80 miles north. It was a tough drive, NOT. We are now in Visalia, CA the gateway to Sequoia National Park. We are planning to go there tomorrow.
 
When we were in Orange Grove RV Park if I could have found five more of these guys we would of had Escargots in garlic butter on the BGE!
  We did smoke a turkey one day.
We are still on the Bar, Restaurant tour. We had dinner at Goose Loonies one afternoon in Bakersfield.  The food was good.
It's nice to be back on the move again. We have a lot of places to see yet this year.
The weather has been great. Today it was 96 and sunny.
Oh, one good thing was that I was having problems with the MaxxFans in the RV. So I emailed the company. Mike emailed me right back. I was stunned! Then I emailed him the part numbers and he sent me two of them for FREE. Now that is a good company in the RV business.
 
Throw-Back Picture of The Blog.

Cliff , Biff and me.
 
Live Happy and Always Go Big.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.