Saturday, November 19, 2016

Getting Things Done

We have been really busy getting things done. We got a new satellite dish installed. The funny thing was that the install guy was from Midland, Mi. The old one would drive me crazy. If I left it on, in the middle of the night it would move every 10 minutes and make a lot noise doing it and wake us up. We could not watch programs from two different satellites at the same time. The new one can see all three satellites at the same time.
We got new furniture in our living room. The original stuff was starting to wear out. They don't put good stuff in RVs. No pictures of that as we still have end tables coming.
We went to the doctor for our annual check up. Then we made another trip to Mexico and got our teeth cleaned for $40. Got all my Prescription drugs for the whole year. You can't do that here in the states and a lot cheaper then I can get them here. I will never buy drugs in the US again!
Shrimp cocktail in Mexico mmmmm good.
Just having fun!
We got our new sun shade for our awning it makes it a lot nicer to sit out in the sun. It's pretty cool, just unzip the bottom half and roll it up.
Check this beautiful sunset. 
Pigs do fly here in Arizona! 
 Bingo night. The fat guy won.
I'm on a small winning streak. I won at Bingo and a drawing at the flea market this week. 
They have a good gun shop here with all kinds of mounts.
Lots of guns and ammo.
We like this park a lot and are already planning to come back here next year. 
Oh I see my readers had the poll correct! 


Throw Back Picture of the Blog.
Peggy, Biff and baby Cliff.


Live Happy and Always Go Big.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great Holiday Season😘
    BTW, we have a new blog site; it's at
    craig-charlie.net
    Please check it out🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetie you guys look so happy sure do miss you I know you're having a great time Craig is up in Oregon doing is Christmas tree stand I hope you have a chance to look at is blog at the Craig – Charlie.net today was a little bit different in the Christmas tree department he cut his finger but he's doing OK No Workmen's Comp. since he's working for a pal but it's OK. I love reading your blog I do it a lot . I'm sorry I don't comment I've been trying to turn a lot of my business over to my son in Montana ,and it's been a lot of work but it's working out for me ;because I have been asked to be a CFO One of my bigger clients and it's been a challenge to learn a system that I've having to be trained on. ,


    Where are you going to be that we can send you a Christmas card and a little bit of information on what went on from when we left here to where we are right now. I'm sure you get mail and I'd like to be able to send you pictures of Booker and JJ they are the Christmas card. I love you girl and you to big guy please let's make arrangements to get together for at least a week or so on the next leg of 2017 love you Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.