Friday, June 22, 2018

Big Green Egg

I needed to do a Big Green Egg Blog. So here we go.
It all started back in 1994 when I purchased my very first Big Green Egg.
Bill and his Egg. Bill and I got our first Eggs together. I made a road trip to Rockford, MI to the Outdoor Cooking Store. I picked up two medium Eggs, one for me and one for Bill. 
That was the only place in the state you could purchase a Big Green Egg back then.
That was the start of the Egg-Nation for us.

 My Egg when we lived in Saginaw. This is why we left Michigan!
Christmas Egg.
 My Egg on the road.
Brother, Terry with two of his three Eggs.
 My son-in-law, Matt with one of his two Eggs. 
New Eggheads that Heidi and Matt converted. 
Welcome to Egg-nation.

Sister and brother-in-law, Patty and Joe's Travel Egg.
Son, Danny's Eggporium. Using both Eggs, Way to go.
Patty and Joe's Da U.P. Snow Egg.
And then there is food on Eggs.
 Jerky!
 Meatballs.
 Pizza.
 Turkey breast.
 Ribs and I am not sure what that other thing is. I think that was on Patty's Egg.
Ribs in the smoke.
Scallops wrapped in Bacon! I'm hungry for that.
Chicken ka-bobs. 
 This was at Oktoberfest at Stone Mountain in Atlanta.  
Dr. BBQ and I.
The Egg on the move. Peggy is running the winch. This is the best way to load an Egg.
And then we have the most disgusting Egg of all. Stripper Doug and an Egg.
Send me more pictures of you and your Egg.

Live Happy and Always Go Big.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.