Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Phase I

All moved onto our lot and we've started Phase I. Got rid of the two nasty sheds on the lot. Peggy put them on Craigslist and they went in 10 minutes. The price was right FREE. Just come and get them off this lot.
This is the before picture.
3 good, young guys showed up with a nice trailer and some strong backs. I just stayed out of the way.
Almost have one on.
This is a tough job. But I got it! 
They had them both loaded up and ready to go in about 45 minutes.
After picture. Looks great. Ready to fill in.
Phase II is going to be delivered and set up later this week, I hope. A 10x20 garage. So we moved the RV forward 4 foot just to make more room to put the garage in behind it. So now we just sit and wait. That will drive us crazy. Maybe I should call them every day and be a pain in the butt.
We met Heather, Mike, Dorie, big Mike and  Marilyn at Crazy Earl's for some good music and fun. The band was really good.
I love my new topper on the BGE. It works great.
Cooked a killer Meatloaf on it.


BGE Picture of the BLOG. 
Heidi cooking some wings. Oh, look at that nice table!

Throw Back Picture.
Just to remind us why we're here in Arizona this time of year.

Live Happy and Always Go Big. 



1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.