Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Happy National Beer Day

Happy National Beer Day!
Not much to blog about. We're just hanging here at the BGE RV Resort to stay safe from Covid-19. I got up at 5:45 am to go to the  store. You know, it's still dark at 5:45 in the morning! When I got to the store there were about 100 people in line already. That's just crazy. The first area everyone goes to is the toilet paper aisle. When I got to it I scored a 6 pack of TP and got some food and Beer for the week.
About the only thing we do for fun off the lot is rock hunting in the desert. We are trying to find the Petroglyphs that are less than a mile from our lot. Tom told us about them but we haven't been able to find them yet.
We found some beautiful cactus in bloom.
Growing wild in the desert.  
Here we are staying safe at the BGE RV Resort.
Got my Refrigerator awning fixed the way I wanted from the start. It took Steve from Shade Pro, 3 trips to get it right. But Shade Pro does a great job. This should help the fridge work better. If I could replace the fridge with a residential fridge I would. I hate the "Nevercold" Fridge we have.
  Katie loves riding in the front seat with Peggy holding on to her.
So all I got are pictures of everyone cooking on their Eggs. 
Here is Joe in Alabama cooking wings.
Heidi and Matt cooking wings.
Me cooking Pizza. With one carrot on it:-)
Some Calzones on the BGE.
Peggy's Calzone. Broccoli, Garlic, Chicken and Cheese. 
Man that looks good.
That's all I got, so stay home and be safe everyone. This will pass.


Live Happy and  Always Go Big.


  

2 comments:

  1. Always enjoy your posts....some, ok lots more, pictures of Katie would be nice!!!!!!!! BT Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I will see if I can put more pictures of our sweet little girl in the next blog. Also a BT Lover!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.