Wednesday, July 29, 2020

I've had a little set back. I had a bad cramp in my leg that wouldn't go away. Turns out, it was a Deep Vein Thrombosis a.k.a., DVT or a blood clot in my right leg and to make matters even worse, add a Pulmonary Embolism a.k.a., a PE in my lungs. Peggy called the ambulance to take me to the hospital. She couldn't go with me because of Covid-19. The hospital won't let anybody in if you're not sick. It's so embarrassing to got hauled out of the RV park in an ambulance!

I took this picture in the hospital to read the monitor behind me. Just checking to see if it was flat lining.
Me, after I got back from the hospital with Katie keeping me warm.
Couple of days later Katie and I are having breakfast that Peggy made for us. I'm getting better every day.

Peggy has been taking good care of me. I love her so much. She has been doing all the cooking. She made a really good Pot Roast in the crock pot.
Ok, back to the fun stuff.
Here's Bonnie looking like a fake dog.

Katie met a new friend here in the park, Amy the 3 year old Boston. They've been having play dates.

BGE Picture of the Blog.
Pork on a stick. Pork tenderloin marinated in Soy, Honey and Dijon Mustard.  


Live Happy and Always Go Big.

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Just a little excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! You're mortal? I always pictured you as one of the Rocky Mountains. So sorry to hear of your maladies. Hoping and praying for a speedy recovery, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you are okay. What a summer this is turning out to be. Stay safe and keep up the good work in your recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.