Thursday, May 25, 2023

Monument Valley

 We stopped at Monument Valley for two days. It's beautiful! We paid $8 each to drive a 17 mile loop on the Navajo nation park. It's a dirt road and it's rough. It took us about 2 hours to do.

    
We stayed at the over priced KOA. It was $110 a night and it's NOT that nice. We hate KOA's!


Our KOA site.

Then we moved to Clifton, CO. The funny thing is, this park is an old KOA. But it's run way better and it's not a KOA anymore!


Peggy was driving and I was taking pictures. Utah is one of the most beautiful states.

 
I love Utah 

The week before, we were in Williams, AZ. This is one of our favorite parks, Grand Canyon Railroad Park. The town is a nice little tourist town.


In Williams, you can easily walk downtown and on the way, check out the railroad stuff. It's great!


The world famous Sultana Bar. We always have to stop here and have one and on Sunday they have a great breakfast. It rained every day we were in Williams.
We met a talented artist in the park, Keith Smyth,  and he gave us one of his prints. We'll get it framed and put it up in the RV. Thanks Keith.


 With all that rain, we developed a small leak in the RV. So I had to drive 40 miles round trip to get some Dicor roof sealant. I hate going up on the roof. Peggy stays on the ground with her phone ready to call 911 and take pictures of me on the roof. I used up the whole tube of sealant so it won't leak again!


 I climbed up again to check my work the next day and it looked good.


BGE Picture of the Blog.

Katie relaxing on the RV step or maybe she really wants to go in.

Live Happy and Always Go Big.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of the Monument Valley! Bummer about the KOA Park. Let Katie in. Be safe 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Utah is our favorite state for our kind of tastes in scenery. And Monument Valley is so iconic! Good photos, my friend. Enjoy yourselves before it gets too warm out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the roof too, havent even been on mine yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flex seal works good on the roof leaks also, I use it on the inside and outside of truck trailers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.