Wednesday, February 18, 2015

More Music in the Park

Last night there was a concert in the rec hall. It was 7 Bridges an Eagle Tribute Band. They were really good.
I think the show was a sellout the hall was full. And they had $1 Beers, OMG it was great.
They played all the good Eagles songs.
Ok next subject.

This is a picture Jeff sent us. New life on the range is going to grow up to be next year's hamburger. And that is what Jeff said NOT me.
It is a little cool here 47 but back in Michigan it's 5, I do not miss that at all. Today it is going to get up to 68 and sunny.
I did whip out on the bike run today it was to Cold. So I did not test out my new 1/2 chaps.
Don't Forget to vote in the Nascar poll!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing at how quickly we adjusted to the warm weather! 40 is almost sub zero :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.