Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sea FOOD

We rode with Dan and Terry to South Padre Island and went to Pier 19 for bloody mary's on the pier.

Then over to the sea food buffet at The Palms. The food was great they had Crab legs, Shrimp, Salmon, all kinds of salads and a huge desert bar. About 120 people from the park met there. We ate like pigs. I am surprised I stayed awake on the ride back. 
After our walk today I cooked breakfast and coffee,
Today looks like a nice day with a little wind but party cloudy and will get to 85 degrees. 
Last day to vote on the Nascar Poll.
 
 
   

1 comment:

  1. It’s too bad that you weren’t able to take some pictures of the food buffet, but judging from what you have listed, I’m sure everything was great! I’m sure you had a blast with all that shrimp. I know I would. Haha! Anyway, thank you for sharing this post with us, Daniel. Cheers!


    Chris Carpenter @ Domenico’s Monterey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.