Friday, February 13, 2015

Wash Day

We washed the truck. The water down here is not good, it must be hard or something. It leaves spots on the windshield and windows. We get filtered water to drink for us and Cliff. I have a 5 gallon bottle with a battery powered pump on it. I fill it twice a week for $1 each time.
In the afternoon we went to Peckers for the live country music.
We love Peckers. Today it is going to be sunny but a little cool, 70 is going to be the high. So I can still work on my tan.
I grilled some steaks on the BGE last night.
Finally the Nascar season is going to start on Saturday. Now we will have something to bet on for our gas fund. We each pick a driver. The one who finishes highest wins. We bet $10. If your driver finishes first the other pays double to the gas fund.
Don't Forget to Vote on the Nascar poll. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.