Friday, May 5, 2017

Betty's

We pulled our rolling home into Betty's RV Park on April 28, my 62nd birthday and big surprise, Patty and Joe were here!


What a good time!
We had to go to Shuck's Seafood for dinner. The food is so good here.

Joe with the BIGGEST Oysters I have ever seen.
Peggy with a BIG plate of Crawfish.
On Saturday we went to the Zydeco Jam session at the Museum Cafe in Maurice.
The music is so good and the people there are so nice.
Hanging with the band. This is Joe.
Betty's RV Park table. That's me, Joe, Patty, J.C., Gloria, Doreen and Peter.

Then on Sunday we took a trip to Avery Island to the Tabasco Plant. We had lunch and a Bloody Mary on the deck.
On the way we saw this really cool cemetery and had to stop and get some pictures.
We stopped by Rip Van Winkle Gardens. We were just hitting all the spots around Abbeville.
There were lots of peacocks running around.
Patty and Joe left on Monday and the weather turned real bad.
When you have 8 alerts on your phone, you have some real bad weather coming. We got 6 inches of rain. It was some of the hardest rain I've ever seen. We even had a leak in our roof. I had to get some caulk to fix it.
Our satellite install before picture.
After I fixed it. Hopefully, this is where it leaked in. 
Happy Birthday to me!


Live Happy and Always Go Big!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.