Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Too Much Fun

We've been having so much fun I haven't had time to blog much.
The weather has been so good! It's been in the mid 70's and sunny.
We had our Christmas parade here in the park. Lots of decorated rides and crazy Christmas costumes.
Sandy, Brad, Gary and Janet. Just having too much fun.
Here they are in their Razor all dressed up.
Jeff and I in the Reeper.
We made a trip to Mexico to get all my medications for the year.
I'm all set for $140 for the year.
  Sometimes Peggy is watching two dogs. Here are Max and Ollie enjoying the Arizona sun.
 Out to Karaoke with Glen and Sandra.  Glen does all the singing. I can't carry a tune in a basket.
Getting ready to go hit that little white ball around. I've been playing in two leagues. 
I won 11 free rounds at the course we play at! It was a Christmas drawing.
We got our new steps. Here I am installing them. These are the best steps. They are rock solid when going up and down.
They just fold up inside the door for traveling. As soon as we get these paid for I'm going to order a set for our back door.😉 It only takes 10 minutes to install. It took me longer than that to take the old steps off and take them to the junk.
We saw this Really weird thing in the sky on our way back from dinner. It was a Space X rocket launched from an Air Force base in California.
Here is a really cool, must watch YouTube link to the Launch: YouTube Space X Launch 
Kind of a funny name for a restaurant. We had a tasty breakfast here one morning.
We're having so much fun in this good weather! I think it's nicer than it was last year. Glad we can do this life style.
  


 Live Happy and Always Go Big.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.