Saturday, March 14, 2015

All Hitched Up

I Went and got the hitch yesterday and installed it with a lot of help from Jim, Jamie and Dan. The hitch weighs 350 lbs.
 Dan checking the hole pattern.
 Jamie and I got it in the hole and the bolt pattern matched, so no hole drilling. Thank God.
 Cliff making sure we are doing it right. 
 Jim was the torque man on the top.
 I got some grade 5 bolts at the hardware, But we broke the second one, so I made another run to a different hardware and got some grade 8 bolts and lock nuts. We torqued them to 90 ft. lbs. 
Here it is all installed with the cover on. I put the gauge and switch in the left side storage compartment. So you can stand outside and see when you are inflating the air bags on the hitch.
Peggy did a great job on helping and taking all the pictures.
Live Happy and Always Go Big.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.