Thursday, March 5, 2015

Big Weather Change

Last night about 1:30 am the wind started to blow and the temperature started to drop. We had to close all the windows. Yesterday it was 88 degrees today it's 39, that is a big change.
 
Peggy and I played with the new truck all day. I tried the TV and DVD player in the back seat, the headphones are IR if you lean to the front of the screen the headphones shut off and it does work good.
We put all of our junk in the truck. Today I am going to order the air ride hitch. It should take 3 or 4 days to get here, then I am going to install it myself. It should be easy it just bolts in and then run an air line to it.

This is the hitch we are going to get.
Oh today it is Danny's Birthday. He is 42 years old! OMG.
Live Happy!



  

1 comment:

  1. haha no way jose are U 42yrs old maybe good looken truck go big or go home

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.