Saturday, March 7, 2015

Better Day

The weather was a little better today.
Here is a cool picture, Peggy driving the BIG truck.

She did a great job! I was not nervous at all. We did play around with the truck. Here I am watching a movie in the back seat.
I got my headphones on and watching The Hobbit movie.
I packed some things from the RV in the storage compartments in the truck. It gives us more room in the RV.
That big box in the back of the truck is huge, lots of room for the pop up tent and our golf clubs and thing like that. Today I need to go to the hardware and get the bolts for the hitch. The hitch is shipping from Kentucky, it is going to take longer to get here because of the SNOW storm they had the other day. The hitch guy told me they got 19 inches of SNOW.
 
Live Happy and Always go BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.