Thursday, June 25, 2015

Bike Ride

We took the bike out for a run and went to Hebgen Lake and the Happy Hour Bar. It is right on the lake. It is one of the most beautiful lakes I have ever seen.
We had some Jalapeno Cheese Dip it was killer. We liked it so much when we got back to camp I tried to make it and it turned out almost as good.
The bar had a nice patio to sit with a view of the lake and mountains.
We stopped at the gas station in town and there were five of those Polaris Slingshots. These are the coolest thing on the road today. We did follow them out of town to the lake.
If I could fit one of these in the back of the RV, I would get one. We did see one in Zion National Park and it had a roof on it. I think that is an aftermarket add on.
 
Live Happy and Always Go Big.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.