Friday, September 11, 2015

Oh No

We only stayed in Fort Collins two nights. Then I picked the Pueblo Lake State Park. Oh did I screw up. This park only has 30 amp and NO water or sewer.  I did not check to see if they had full hookup. So I am fired from making Reservations from now on. But we have a nice view of the lake. In the morning we heard a Coyote howling close to our camp site. That was cool.
Our site.
The evening sun set.
Today I am doing some trailer work. We have about 15000 miles on the tires and one looks a little bad on the outside. So I took it off and went to the tire shop to get a new one. All the rest of them look OK for now. I love the power hydraulic jacks on this RV. I put them in manual mode a jacked up the side with the bad tire to change it. That is so cool. I can get a tire off in minutes (almost Nascar Fast).
 
Live Happy and Always Go Big.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.