Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Albuquerque, NM

We made the big drive to Albuquerque, NM (238 miles). We are at American RV Park. It's a real nice park. We have a big pull thru site with full hook up and cable TV. The only thing wrong is the park is right next to I40, so we get a lot of road noise.
Just after we got here a huge thunder storm hit with heavy rain and hail. The motorhome next to us lost his flag pole. The wind was very strong.
I am having a little problem with my black water dump valve. It is not closing all the way. So when we get to the next stop and I open the dump pipe to hook up the hose It dumps some really bad stuff on me. The valve is way under the cover on the bottom of the RV so I can not even see it. I am going to make a trip to camping world today to see if I can get a valve that goes right on the end of the dump pipe. Camping World is just on the other side of I40 from here. I do get lucky sometimes.
We had dinner at Route 66 Pit Stop. They are world famous for their Laguna Burger, it has green chilies on it and they were HOT! 
 
Live Happy and Always Go Big.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.