Saturday, September 19, 2015

Wildlife!

Here at the NRA Whittington Center they have 33,000 acres and it is full of wildlife.
I think this is a White Tail Deer. 
This is a Prong Horn Antelope.
This one has a salad in his rack.
A Jack Rabbit and Cotton Tail Rabbits here.
Here is your average Lizard. 
 
The Santa fe Trail crosses the road inside the park.
 Taking close aim.
There are 10 different shooting ranges and trap shoot and sporting clays courses.
I went down to the small bore range to shoot my 22's. The targets were a little far away, maybe 100 yards. It was the first time I shot my Henry Survival AR-7. It did shoot real nice for a gun you put together out of the stock. I shot the group in the lower left with that gun. That is pretty good from 100 yards, I think. 
 
 
Live Happy and Always Go Big.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Keep them coming.